Bill FisherSenior Loan Officer
Bill Fisher offers a long history of helping buyers and homeowners finance their dream home. Bill began his career in the mortgage industry in 1992, making him a 27-year industry veteran. During this tenure, he has assisted thousands of home buyers to achieve homeownership, but these were not just closed sales, these were solutions and dreams for prospective borrowers. Additionally, his skills provided successful closings for Realtors and home builders.
“I think outside the box! Knowing how to bring a scenario together and produce a happy client is what I’m all about. This experience along with my team of mortgage lending experts provides buyers, real estate agents, and builders a wonderful closing experience.” -Bill Fisher
Mortgage Products Offered:
- One-time close construction to permanent conventional loans to 95%
- Construction and VA loans to 100% of the appraised value
- FHA products: Purchase, streamline and cash-out refinances, HUD $100 down
- VA loans: Purchase, streamline and cash-out refinances renovation
- USDA loans: No money down purchase and streamline refinances
- Conventional products: 3% down, second home with 10% down, rental properties
- Down payment assistance: NC Housing, FTLB $5000 - $10,000 assistance in most states
- Jumbo loans to 90% and $2.5 million
- Bridge loans to purchase a new home
- Lot loans
- HELOC: Home equity lines of credit to 89% of value – NC & VA only
- Portfolio loans: For loans that fall out of traditional product guidelines
Personal side of Bill Fisher
Bill was born and raised in Greenwich Village, New York City. He relocated to Syracuse, NY in 1978 and was VP of a family owned supply company. Like many from the northeast, Bill moved to the Wilmington, NC area in January of 2016. The cold and snow chased him away and he is loving the area beaches! His wife, Susan, is a registered nurse. He is the father of 2 children and 3 stepchildren. Like most coastal families, Bill and his family love living the Cape Fear lifestyle!
Bill proudly served as a board member of Home HeadQuarters which was part of Neighbor Works. This is an organization committed to improving neighborhoods and meeting the needs of the under served. Bill also participated in the foreclosure and loan committee for Home HeadQuarters.
Licensed to work in: Nationally registered